Tuesday 22 November 2011

My Presentation on Splice.

On the 22nd of November I presented to the class a power point on 'Splice'. I gave out a sheet so that everyone could be a part of the presentation and keep alert at all times, and also so that I knew people were listening. I think that my presentation went well and also gave people ideas for their opening title sequences.
Splice
View more presentations from 06taylorl.



This is the sheet I produced and gave to everyone whilst presenting my presentation. 
Doing this presentation helped me to understand on a new level about this film and its title sequences, and also helped me to become a little more confident when I do individual class work.

2 comments:

  1. Best presentation so far! Awesome Lucy! What did you learn about the relationship between title sequences and the rest of the film?

    Your presentation skills is excellent! Believe in you as I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You!

    I learnt that the opening title sequence has to relate back to the main film in some way, more of a setting for the story rather than actually telling it. I realise that most title sequences are just telling a brief part of the story, such as this one in splice introducing you to the character, but you don't actually know that until you watch more of the film.

    ReplyDelete