Saturday 31 March 2012

Over the last few days


Over the last few days, Alice, Averielle and I have been trying to get our film finished for both Mr Ford and Mr Michie. We found that we have been filming during school hours and stayed after school last Thursday in order to try and get all our filming done and up to date. We had the list of things to film, and therefore worked through them as quickly and easily as possible.

Alice and I played around with the different shots we could get of the knife. This meant that we had a variety of angles and therefore when it came to choosing which shot to put in the final thing, we knew exactly what we had and which we could use.

We tried to do lots of angles from Joshes P.O.V. This was important because we wanted to change up our variety of shots as we feel that we didn’t have that many. This meant that we had to film sitting on the chair, which was not a good idea. This was because it blocked the light of the lamp which we normally use, which made all of our shots dark and we were unable to use many of them.

I uploaded all this footage on Friday, and watched through it & cut the bits which I thought we may be able to use. As I was the only one editing, I didn’t want to make any large alterations, but I felt that I had to do something to help our group on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment